Conveyor is a mechanical apparatus for carrying bulk material from place to place at a controlled rate; for example an endless moving belt or a chain of receptacles. There are various types of conveyors that are used for different material handling needs.
- Palletized Conveyors : Modular conveyor system that uses pallets or trays to carry parts from one station to the next for machining or assembly applications.
- Pneumatic Conveyors : Pneumatic tube system that use low pressure air to either push or pull a short closed cylinder through a pipe between origin and destination, frequently only one way at a time.
- Conveyor belts includes flat belts, magnetic belts and trough belt conveyor. They are available for a wide range of applications and media transportation.
- Conveyor components includes all manner of parts and products used in the repair or replacement of components within a conveyor system.
- Inclined Conveyor : designed to move product between two different elevations.
Worm gears - They offer corrossion protection.
Bevel gears - Used to redirect the shaft from the horizontal gas turbine engine to the vertical rotor.
Ring gears - Increases or decreases the motion.
Helical gears - They allow motors to be installed at right angle to the axis of equipment.
Bevel helical gears - They are used as storage and retrieval unit.
Planetary gears - Shares the transmitted load between the four planet wheels achieving high torque. They are used to drive heavy duty belt conveyors.