Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are really versatile, they will be resistant to rust and may be obtained with an increased level of ingress protection than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The main element benefit of aluminium enclosures is their EMI/RFI security, which is essential for areas with a higher level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be purchased in a range of sizes with safeguard from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI secured series. Viewpoint all our ranges here.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to various other metals such as for example stainless steel
– Ideal for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our knowledgeable and diligent work force we offer an exceptional selection of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are made up of electrical wiring junction container, waterproof electrical junction container, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction container. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are made using quality raw material. We are able to also custom design them according to the detail provided by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a number of areas previously dominated by metal.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move away from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability in particular during high stock removing machining.
The web result is reduced waste, faster processing times and in the end reduced costs.
This selection of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure ideal for protecting internal electrical pieces from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures will be ideal for mounting to our range of EPT rails, offering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a wide variety of environments. The enclosures include a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but likewise provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail mountable boxes are constructed of tough aluminium alloy and show a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket offering a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy engineering with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to support various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and simple to customise
• High cast aluminium china resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that works extremely well in a variety of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our light weight aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest standards of safeguard demanded by electrical and electronic devices designers, serving both industrial and commercial marketplaces. They are the ideal choice for housing electrical and electronic gear of quality value with better anti-corrosion efficiency ,protect instruments even under the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item no holes, we can produce holes if the customer provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a range of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes are a top quality aluminium alloy given a natural finish and no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temperatures up to 250°C with no adverse effects to the enclosures composition, making them suitable in harsher environments. Different sizes and wall structure thickness are available. No adhesive seal is included. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent top quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electric instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is roofed – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains versatile from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted version is vibra completed for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted variant is painted with rough – satin dark polyester powder paint for a lasting finish
Our Cool Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are chilly rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in commercial and residential development for wall structure cladding and roofing reasons.
Aluminium enclosures are well suited for use as an over-all purpose enclosure, because of their light yet durable style. aluminium enclosures are also great for RF tasks or assignments which are subject to weather. As a result of structure of the enclosures, they can be used for jobs involving heating as the circumstances make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in a wide variety of applications such as for example: